The Harbinger of Nothing

Friday 27 May 2011

PEOPLE BECOMING ILL COSTS THE NHS MILLIONS OF POUNDS EVERY YEAR

Two bible verses


Mark 2:5-9
Jesus and the disciples entered a village. And the inhabitants of the village surrounded Jesus, asking him "Lord, Lord show us a sign that the Kingdom of God is at hand". And Jesus said "ok... pull my finger!" And Jesus did laugh a great deal; but the villagers were despondent.


John 15:17-20
And then a widow came up to Jesus and said "teacher, I have lost my husband. He crashed his handglider into a herd of pigs. I have so much grief. Please, please bring me some comfort." And Jesus replied, "my child, I hear your pain... pull my finger!!!" And Jesus did laugh so much that he soiled himself. And verily it was loose, for he had gorged on figs at Peter's house.   

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home